- Hex shape locking guides firmly hold tips
- Tough steel construction for durability and strength
- Ergonomic anti-slip sealed air pocket grips for comfort
- Spring loaded to speed work
- Black oxide finish resists rust and corrosion
Easily convertible for either external or internal use on snap rings. Unique push-button feature allows for effortless change. Tool comes with heavy-duty cushion-grip handles to provide comfort and broached jaws for tip control and stability. Use pliers on small internal or external snap rings where space is limited. Pliers fit internal ring sizes 1/4 through 1" (6.4 through 25.4mm) and external ring sizes 1/8 through 1" (3.2 through 25.4mm). Pliers include 5 pairs of color-coded tips in sizes 0.023 straight, 0.036 and 0.047 straight and 90 degree. Hex stock size of tips .092". Replacement part: 3150-77 Point Kit (includes 2 each of 5 different sizes: 0.023 straight and 0.036 and 0.047 straight and 90º).