Mount. 4.6, 5.4, 6.8 Spark Plug Blow Out Repair Kit
Product #: Mount-9200 DLT
Made by the same company that produces the Calvan 38900 with different labeling (identical product). This spark plug port repair kit is for Ford, Mercury and Lincolns that have had blown spark plugs. We have these in various warehouses throughout the USA to reduce shipping times - GA IN CA FL MD TX.
Mount. 9200, Ford spark plug insert installer is designed to aid in repairing Ford modular cylinder heads on 4.6, 5.4 and 6.8 4 valve engines
(NOT for 3V engines or DOHC), see the two part video from the manufacturer in this listing and read our exclusive tech article on Ford Spark Plug Blow-Outs. Also see our mechanics tool blog with all our FAQ's on this subject in one central location, your question may have already been covered.
• Quality, fool-proof repair system that is fast, cost effective and simple to use
• Used to repair damaged heads from blown spark plugs, with an alloy steel insert
• This repair kit includes alloy steel inserts that are thicker than competitive brands which allows for a superior repair
Over the Fender Repair for 4.6, 5.4 & 6.8 liter Triton engines (excludes InTech, see Time-Sert 5553)
1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2004 Ford F150, F250, F350 Pick up Trucks
96, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 - E150, E250, E350, Mustang, Crown Victoria, Expedition, Lincoln Navigator, Lincoln Continental, Lincoln Town Car & Mercury Grand Marquis
Repair Instructions Video 1 of 2
• Larger diameter insert (compared toi other brands) can be used in cases where smaller repair threads have failed
• Reduce vehicle down time and added expense by eliminating the need to send heads to machine shop
• With the use of a fiber optic borescope technicians can inspect the cylinder for metal shavings prior to completion
• This kit comes with a how to DVD video made by one of the creators of this kit
* When directions are followed as directed in the "how to" video, there is no faster or better repair available, the repair threads are actually stronger than the original threads and the cost of the repair is only a fraction of the cost of replacement heads, the head gasket set, coolant, etc. Bookmark or save this page to favorites, it has all the information you need including the instruction video, links to replacement inserts and the Faq's blog.
Using the Calvan 38900 Specialty Tool Kit
It's worth saying again "the Calvan kit has a much thicker insert that can be used when other thinner repairs like the Heli-coil has failed to hold". Using the kit requires about the same access as if you were changing the spark plugs. Just a few steps more. The instruction video provides details on using the kit, but there are more tips that we have developed over the years that we have been selling this kit. These tips are emailed to our customers upon purchase. We will also personally answer questions if needed, but we've found the tips clarify the job.
At checkout just write "Tips" in the Comments field and we will email the tips when processing the order.
Jeep Grand Cherokee Inside door handle installation video for the Jeep Grand Cherokee inner door handles including how to remove and install the interior door panel. See the following link for the video and replacement inside handles on sale now.See Video and Grand Cherokee Inside Door Handles